A Recent History of City of Vancouver Plans
City-wide Policies and Neighbourhood Plans Impacting density, massing, and design in the city's 1&2 Family Zones
DRAFT - Sept 2016 - Contributors needed / welcomed!
City-wide Policy and Plans
- Basement suites allowed in some areas.
- Cityplan - Citywide Vision and Goals
- Cityplan - Neighbourhood Vision Statements
- 24 Neighbourhood Visions Statements
- Basement suites legalized in all RS zones
- Laneway House Policy adds 0.12FSR to RS-1 / 5
- Full basements in RS
- 'Suites-within-suites' allowed in C zones (and others)
- Laneway Houses added to all RS zones
- LWH FSR updated from 0.12 to 0.16.
- Regional Context Statement adopted as Official Development Plan
- Marpole Neighbourhood Plan
- Grandview-Woodlands Neighbourhood Plan